Tuesday, August 4, 2015

High on low pressure; 4.2 Windsurfing in July in Florida

Two Sundays ago it was really windy and I went windsurfing with 5.5 and 4.2 sails on my smallest board, an old Starboard Evo 83. Caught Dr. Alex Owens getting some air on his Fanatic and Ezzy 5.3. Beware heavy metal music in the video. \m/

Big Wind at Wiggins 7-26-15 from James Douglass on Vimeo.

Dusting off my smallest windsurf board (a Starboard Evo 83) for a freak high-wind session in mid summer. In this session I alternated between 5.5 and 4.2 sails. Song is by Volbeat.

1 comment:

PeconicPuffin said...

That looks like fun! I haven't had an ocean session since last October...bad for me. Hey duck jibes are easy (and how many things can you say that about in windsurfing?) if you can do a step jibe. They're easier in fact. Start trying them!